Sewing For The Saints Blog

We all need and tip or two once in a while! So lets come together and help each other out with out with our learned tips and hints! There are self help videos below, please check them out!

Search S4TS Blog for your favorite post!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me Dress!

I just got done cooking up some cupcakes for the Good News Club and I was looking at the sprinkles on top. I think it would look really neat to make a dress with a similar pattern for my girls birthdays!! I’m going to have to keep my eyes out for chocolate fabric with rainbow sprinkles on it. I think they would love looking like a birthday cake for their birthday! A curly ribbon for their hair. Very cute!! It will have to wait till after Christmas though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment