Sewing For The Saints Blog

We all need and tip or two once in a while! So lets come together and help each other out with out with our learned tips and hints! There are self help videos below, please check them out!

Search S4TS Blog for your favorite post!

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Christmas Party

Well tonight Dan and I went to his works Christmas party and it was interesting seeing how people dressed! I loved all the colors and the atmosphere! I kept watching to see if there was anything I could mimic in clothing and I got a lot of great ideas! Now to go searching for patterns and having my youngest daughter help me with recreating some of the beadwork around the peoples necks! I loved all the shoes too! I wish I could wear some of those 6 inch stilettos!! I guess I need to go shopping soon! I just need to make some more money!

No comments:

Post a Comment