Sewing For The Saints Blog

We all need and tip or two once in a while! So lets come together and help each other out with out with our learned tips and hints! There are self help videos below, please check them out!

Search S4TS Blog for your favorite post!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Plastic Bag Crochet + The Power of the Blood

Plastic Bag Crochet



The Power of the Blood

All her household are doubly clothed in scarlet. Her clothing is of purple [such as that of which the clothing of the priests and the hallowed cloths of the temple were made].
—Proverbs 31:21-22


The woman in Proverbs was well aware of the power of blood within the Jewish sacrificial system. Under the law almost everything was purified by blood for the release of sin, guilt, and punishment due. Therefore she covered her family in scarlet garments that may have well represented the blood of the coming Messiah to her.

One of the things you can do as a confident woman is apply the blood of Jesus Christ by faith to your household. I do this regularly. I apply it to my own life, my mind, emotions, will, body, conscience, spirit, finances, relationships, my walk with God, my husband, children and their families, co-workers, and all the partners of our ministry.

Regularly repenting for sin in my life and keeping my conscience covered with the blood of Jesus helps me be more confident before God, in my prayers and daily life. Guilty people don't function well. You don't have to be guilty and condemned; you can admit your sins, and ask God to forgive you and to cleanse you in the blood of Jesus. As you place confidence in His Word, your own confidence will increase.

Lord, search my heart and show me any sins that I have not confessed to You. Cleanse me by Your blood and free me from guilt and condemnation. Amen.



From the book The Confident Woman Devotional: 365 Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer. Copyright © 2011 by Joyce Meyer. Published by FaithWords. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment