Sewing For The Saints Blog

We all need and tip or two once in a while! So lets come together and help each other out with out with our learned tips and hints! There are self help videos below, please check them out!

Search S4TS Blog for your favorite post!

Monday, February 14, 2011

SewingForTheSaints.Com


Here over the next few days, I will be transforming my website to a full blown store! I will be trying to add homemade items daily. Homemade by Meghan, Britney & I! On the site will be a mishmash of wonderful items from 18” doll dresses, custom sport dresses 4 children & purses. Knitted scarves to weaved potholders and last but not least, beaded necklaces, bracelets & key chains. So please check out my site regularly for new items! And if you could please spread the word for me so this site will take off! I am also in the process of making things, so I can start setting up at the local craft fairs! Keep a lookout for me there by the end of this year! Thank you all and God bless!!




No comments:

Post a Comment