Sewing For The Saints Blog

We all need and tip or two once in a while! So lets come together and help each other out with out with our learned tips and hints! There are self help videos below, please check them out!

Search S4TS Blog for your favorite post!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Prayer Request

I am so looking forward to what God is going to do for me over this year! I think good things!! I have been praying for God to guide me through what he wants me to do and he keeps opening doors for my business to start! So on February 1, I am going to my first business seminar here in Sebring. I also am sewing like crazy so I can start setting up at the craft fairs here in Highlands and maybe some of the fairs outside of my hometown. I am really looking forward to getting out there and meeting some nice people! I am praying about possible purchasing an embroidery machine here soon so I can personalize my homemade products. Last but not least, I am look to start a Mom’s night out of sewing fun! Please pray for God wisdom on when, where and the cost of starting it! Oh! Pray for God to work a miracle for me and the building I would like to purchase! I know that all things can happen through Christ who strengthens me! Thank you for all your prayers and keep praying! God Bless!!

My Dream Duilding!

No comments:

Post a Comment